PUMA M36 MINE RESISTANT AMBUSH PROTECTED (MRAP) Family of Vehicles.
The v-shaped hull Puma M36 4×4 is an armoured personnel carrier (APC) with mine and IED protection. It is an evolutionary and larger extension of the Puma M26.
The main users are military and police during peace keeping, homeland security and other asymmetric warfare operations. Other roles include, high mobility mine protected patrol vehicle, ambulance, mine protected weapon carrier and mine protected command vehicle.
|BASE VEHICLE FEATURES|
|PERSONNEL||UP TO 12|
|GROSS WEIGHT (GVM)||from 14,500 kg to 19,000kg|
|ENGINE||from 220hp to 450hp|
|MAX SPEED||up to 120km/h|
|PAYLOAD CAPACITY||up to 4,000 kg|
The Puma M36 Mk6 is developing into the leader of the next generation mine protected vehicles.
• Multi-mission, high mobility, high protection 4x4 & 6x6 range of vehicles,
• Interchangeable components.
• Armoured monocoque hull, offering superior ballistic and blast protection.
• Available with a choice of drivelines.
• Vehicle of choice for Peace Keeping missions and homeland security.
• Transportation options: road, rail, sea and air.
• Can operate under severe climatic conditions.
• Modular interior layout.
• Comprehensive Product Support.
UAE Summer trial 2021
Puma M36 Mk6 T Rex 450 successfully completed the 2021 United Arab Emirates (UAE) Summer Trials which very few other contenders could manage. The UAE Summer Trials is known as one of the toughest vehicle mobility trials worldwide. Puma M36 Mk6 T Rex covered roughly 2500km during the trials in extreme summer conditions in different desert terrains including various types of sand dunes, rocky mountain passes and dry river beds as well as long-distance asphalt roads.